Only healthy, balanced and well-developed trees take the limelight in the forest.
The right Brand Strategy can lend your company such visibility, recognisability and identity.
Although each assignment is necessarily based on specific and tailored work, we can structure Brand Strategy projects based on the most prevalent underlying needs.
A name change is an incisive measure that can be necessary for various strategic considerations:
- Internationalisation of the company – relevant example: Escolys
- Mergers and take-overs – relevant example: Cytec
- Rationalisation – relevant examples: Bonar, HUB
- Deviation between the brand and the content – relevant example: Smartphoto
- Technical problems of a legal or linguistic nature – relevant example: Xandres
- Crisis – relevant example: Belfius
Corporate Brand Strategy is also about the optimal position of your company in the market. This can offer a solution when you are looking to position a new brand or reposition an existing brand.
Relevant cases: Bostik, Alpro and Daikin.
A clear vision on your brand structure is crucial to clear communication. If you cannot see the forest for the trees, imagine how rudderless your target group must feel. Sometimes rationalisation of your brand portfolio is the right therapy, a pruning job to ensure better and healthier growth.
Relevant cases: DesleeClama, bpost, Betafence and Barco.
During the process of brand creation and branding / rebranding, it may be interesting to actively involve your target group in your eventual strategic choices.
Relevant case: CD&V.
If you have a specific question or if you are interested in our services, let us know. We are happy to assist you.