Protect your brand by registering it.
Registering your brand means protecting your day-to-day efforts, and in doing so, you can connect your company name and logo to all your communication: such as e-mails, website, flyers, advertisements and so on.
Protect your company from competitors who want to take advantage of the good reputation of your company's name.
Remarkable helps determining which area of protection is best for your company. Do you prefer protection in the Benelux, in Europe, all around the world or protection in specific countries? We guide you in these decisions.
Which brands are suitable for registration?
All unambiguous brand signs of your company and activity are suitable for registration. All signs and expressions that distinguish your company from others can be registered:
- Your working name: the name of a product or the name of your company
- Your logo: the image you use, and the brand values you expose
- Your slogan: the original slogan that is used to convince and keep customers
- A certain shape representing your company’s qualities
- A color combination, a noise…
How do you start?
Remarkable assists you in the preparation and optimization of the protection of your brands. We take you through the whole process and give special attention to:
- Availability research
- Choice of classes
- Description of classes
- Follow up, from the opposition proceedings till the registration
- Follow up, till the expiry date, 10years after the request
Remarkable becomes your partner!
For the last 25years, Remarkable has created and enhanced strong brands, and takes care of the protection of the brand.
Remarkable can assist you in all trademark law-related issues regarding registering 1 or several brands or models. Or we can evaluate your complete portfolio making recommendations on the best possible strategy for optimal protection, tailored to your profile.